- Jaros, M., Riha, L., Karasek, T., Strakos, P., Krpelik, D.
Rendering in Blender Cycles using MPI and Intel® Xeon Phi™
(2017) ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, Part F130523, art. no. a2, .
- Jaroš, M., Říha, L., Strakoš, P., Karásek, T., Vašatová, A., Jarošová, M., Kozubek, T.
Acceleration of Blender Cycles path-tracing engine using Intel® many integrated core architecture
(2015) Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 9339, pp. 86-97.
- Blender Conference 2018 in Amsterdam – Blender in HPC Environment, presented by L. Riha
- IXPUG Europe Spring 2018 in Bologna – Rendering in Blender Cycles using AVX-512 Vectorization, presented by M. Jaros and P. Strakos
- Intel® HPC Developer Conference 2017 in Denver – Rendering in Blender Cycles Using Intel® Xeon Phi™ (Code Named Knights Landing), presented by L. Riha
- 6th Annual Conference of IT4Innovations and 1st Users Conference of IT4Innovations 2017 in Ostrava – Selected Intel® Xeon Phi™ Accelerated Libraries developed at IT4Innovations, presented by L. Riha and M. Merta and M. Jaros
- IXPUG/EMEA 2017 at University of Cabridge – Acceleration of Blender Cycles Render Engine using Intel® Xeon Phi™, presented by M. Merta
- IXPUG/EMEA 2016 in Ostrava – The Fundamentals: How to accelerate Blender with the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors, presented by M. Jaros
- SC16 in Salt Lake City – Interactive and Offline Rendering in Blender Cycles Using MPI and Intel® Xeon Phi™ Offload, presented by L. Riha