- Jaros, M., Riha, L., Strakos, P., Spetko, M.
GPU Accelerated Path Tracing of Massive Scenes
(2021) ACM Transactions on Graphics
- Jaros, M., Strakos, P., Riha, L., Maly, L.
Interactive Rendering with Blender Cycles for Virtual Reality using High Performance Computing Clusters
(2019) AIP Conference Proceedings
- Jaros, M., Vysocky, O., Strakos, P., Spetko, M.
Energy consumption evaluation of Blender’s image renderer in HPC environment
(2019) Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, GPU and Cloud Computing for Engineering, Civil-Comp Press
- Jaros, M., Strakos, P., Karasek, T.
Implementation of BM3D Filter on Intel Xeon Phi for Rendering in Blender Cycles
(2018) Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Jaros, M., Riha, L., Karasek, T., Strakos, P., Krpelik, D.
Rendering in Blender Cycles using MPI and Intel® Xeon Phi™
(2017) ACM International Conference Proceeding Series
- Jaroš, M., Říha, L., Strakoš, P., Karásek, T., Vašatová, A., Jarošová, M., Kozubek, T.
Acceleration of Blender Cycles path-tracing engine using Intel® many integrated core architecture
(2015) Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- 3rd Users Conference of IT4Innovations 2019 in Ostrava – Rendering on an HPC cluster with RAAS, presented by P. Strakos
- Blender Conference 2019 in Amsterdam – Cycles: High Performance Blending, presented by L. Riha
- Blender Conference 2019 in Amsterdam – Scientific data visualization using Blender & COVISE, presented by P. Strakos
- Blender Conference 2018 in Amsterdam – Blender in HPC Environment, presented by L. Riha
- IXPUG Europe Spring 2018 in Bologna – Rendering in Blender Cycles using AVX-512 Vectorization, presented by M. Jaros and P. Strakos
- Intel® HPC Developer Conference 2017 in Denver – Rendering in Blender Cycles Using Intel® Xeon Phi™ (Code Named Knights Landing), presented by L. Riha
- 6th Annual Conference of IT4Innovations and 1st Users Conference of IT4Innovations 2017 in Ostrava – Selected Intel® Xeon Phi™ Accelerated Libraries developed at IT4Innovations, presented by L. Riha and M. Merta and M. Jaros
- IXPUG/EMEA 2017 at University of Cabridge – Acceleration of Blender Cycles Render Engine using Intel® Xeon Phi™, presented by M. Merta
- IXPUG/EMEA 2016 in Ostrava – The Fundamentals: How to accelerate Blender with the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors, presented by M. Jaros
- High-Performance Graphics 2018 in Vancouver – Blender based Rendering-as-a-Service Platform for High Performance Computing Clusters, presented by M. Jaros
- High-Performance Graphics 2018 in Vancouver – Energy Consumption Optimization of Rendering in Blender Cycles on x86 Architectures, presented by L. Riha
- SC16 in Salt Lake City – Interactive and Offline Rendering in Blender Cycles Using MPI and Intel® Xeon Phi™ Offload, presented by L. Riha